Like

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Agassi: "I love tennis, tennis and love me"


Newport ceremony introducing legendary American tennis player Andre Agassi in the International Tennis Hall of Fame, the official website of the APR.
On account of 41-year old native of Las Vegas 60 titles on the ATP tour tournaments, including eight victories in Grand Slam. Agassi held on the first line rating of 101 per week.
Andre Agassi commented on his entry into the International Tennis Hall of Fame in Newport.
"I am thrilled and excited now. To be honest, a little scary to stand before you today on this podium. I loved the tennis quite late, so I really cherish the sport. Tennis has given me almost everything in this
life, and I am extremely grateful to him. He not only gave me a lot, but also taught me a lot. We had a mutual love. I loved tennis, tennis and loved me. When I was five years old, my father told me that I should win Wimbledon. When I was seven years old, he told me that I must win all four trophies at the Grand Slam. Do not count how many times he told me that I should become a member of the Hall of Fame. When I was 29 years old, I do not know, do you remember it, Dad, you told me that I should marry Steffi Graf. It was the best advice you ever gave. I beg you, never ceasing to speak, what should I do "- quoted Agassi official website of the APR.
(rambler.ru)

No comments: